Want to learn
How it works?
At this stage we will discuss how you want your website to look and function, your branding and colours, and what you hope to achieve from your website design. We work together to come up with the aesthetic of your website to make sure the final product suits your business, personality, and appeals to your ideal client.
This is when Rachael puts together all your ideas, creates the structure and pages of your website and puts the design into practice. Align Design does not provide any of the written content for your website and, unless you have requested photography for your website, you will need to provide all imagery and writing that you wish to be used to input into the website at this time. This is one of the most exciting stages as your vision and ideas start coming to life, and we continue to refine the final design until it is perfect.
Once we have finished developing your website we will go through it and make any adjustments or final tweaks before the website goes live. We will also go through the WordPress dashboard and page builder with you so that you have the ability to update your website in the future and have full control over your website and business. Once you are happy with the final website, all there is left to do is to launch it to the public!
Your website will need regular upkeep and maintenance, updating Plugins and PHP as well as regular backups of your website. Without these things your website can be at risk of crashing.
You might also know that your website will need the products or pages updated regularly to keep it’s content up to date. If you don’t have time to take care of this yourself, we can take care of it with a monthly maintenance add on.
This add on includes:
- Check monthly for WordPress and Plugin updates. Failing to update can cause security issues or the site to crash.
- Check your hosting account monthly and carrying out any needed PHP updates. Failing to update can cause your site to crash.
- Carry out and manage Back-ups of your website.
- Adding any new pages to the site and inputting written content provided by you. A maximum of 4 new pages a year is included in the monthly package.
- Replace or update any new written content or images/photos provided by you onto already existing pages.
Email, text and telephone IT support. 3 events up to 30 minutes per calendar month is included in the monthly add on, anything above that is subject to hourly billing.
Maintenance & Support